Free Shipping on selected Barrels and Parts
1. Place the barrel in the receiver port ensuring it is tightly against the receiver.
2. Position the Adjustable V-Block in the barrel dove tail cut-out with the setscrew orientated to allow adjustment.
3. Install both cap screws through the V-Block into the receiver and tighten to MINIMAL torque resistance. DO NOT TIGHTEN THEM.
4. Stand the receiver up on the rear of the receiver with the barrel pointing toward the ceiling. Ensure that the extractor on the bolt is positioned in the middle of the extractor cut on the barrel.
5. While holding the barrel against the receiver, turn the setscrew in the Adjustable V-Block until it begins to minimally push the barrel upwards. Back the screw off until there is no upwards push on the barrel but the setscrew is still in contact with the barrel.
6. Tighten each cap screw to the barrel until snug. Do not over torque the screws. Over torquing the cap screws can strip the aluminum threads in the receiver and will render the receiver not usable.
Back to top